Please note the Terms and Conditions of sale for our products as placement of an order with us constitutes your acceptance of them, not withstanding any rights that you may have under Australian law with regards to returns, refunds and warranties.
1. In these terms and conditions “we” and “us” mean Beautyworld Pty Ltd, Unit 2, 33-35 Lundberg Dr, Murwillumbah NSW 2484, Australia ABN 75 105 168 045 and “you” means you the customer.
2. Australian sales only. We only ship to Australian addresses. All sales are made in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST.
3. All orders must be shipped. We ship all orders on a courier. Pickup from our premises is not offered as an option. Generally orders are shipped within 2-3 business days of receipt of payment. If delays are unavoidable we will contact you to advise of this. Shipping normally takes 2-3 days for the eastern states, 3-4 days for SA and TAS and 5-6 days for WA and NT. Remote locations may take longer.
4. Placing orders. We prefer that you submit all orders via our website. However we will accept fax and telephone orders during business hours which are 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday NSW time. When in force we operate on Daylight Saving Time.
5. Payments. We prefer that all payments be made via our secure payment gateway online. However we can also accept payments made by direct deposit to our account. Please call the office on 1300 739893 for further details. We DO NOT accept cheques.
6. Pricing. Where an incorrect product price is displayed for any reason we reserve the right to give you a full refund for any payment made for the item and charge you the correct price.
7. Shipping. We will ship via our nominated courier within 2-3 working days. In the event that we are unable to supply an ordered product for whatever reason we will communicate with you within this period to offer an alternative, a refund or to backorder the product for you. Most orders are shipped via Australia Post EParcel service which offers order tracking provided you have given us a valid email address for delivery of tracking information.
8. Cancellation of orders. Orders may be cancelled at any time up to the time of dispatch and a refund made via the same method as payment was made. To cancell an order you must contact us by telephone or fax. Once an order has been dispatched it cannot be cancelled.
9. Non Delivery. Unless otherwise requested, and agreed to, all orders will require a receipt upon delivery. If this presents issues for you for whatever reason please contact us to make other arrangements. If receipt cannot be obtained for Australia Post eParcel items a delivery card will be left, the item will be taken to the LPO listed on the delivery card and you will be required to collect the item from the LPO. Please note that once delivery has been attempted redelivery of any item sent with Australia Post is not possible.